Italian military chapel on Planica hill
Located: on south side of the saddle between Pleče (1299 m) and Planica (1376 m). Access is the easiest from the alp of Kuhinja above the village of Krn.
Description: “Consolatrix.Afflictorum – Comforter of the Afflicted” is the inscription above the entrance to the Italian military chapel, built during the First World War. The main restoration works were already done between 1993 and 1996, while the Foundation organized the restoration of the damages originating from the earthquake of 1998.
Restoration year: 2003