Italian military chapel at Ladra
Located: in the village of Ladra, which lies 2 km from Kobarid in the direction towards Vrsno.
Description: The chapel was designed by the architect Giovanni Michelucci. It was consecrated on 30 May 1917. The chapel served for outdoor religious worship. After the First World War it was used as a shed. It was heavily damaged in the earthquake of 1976 and in 1993 it was restored by the Institute for the protection of cultural heritage. The Foundation performed some minor maintenance works on it.
Restoration year: 2005